Hack The Midwest Update: Over $5k in Cash & Prizes: Macbook Air, iPad3 and more!
In addition to the API partner prizes, we’ve also added a couple of Special Award categories (won’t be announced until the event). An example might include “Best Open Source app”. These aren’t tied to usage of a particular API.
The full list of prizes (includes both “Special Award” and API partner prizes). Make sure to keep checking back for updates as we continue to add more!
- “Pile O’ Cash” from Mapquest
- $1,000 Cash from Open Air Equity Partners
- (1) Macbook Air
- (1) iPad 3 from Tumblr
- (2) Amazon Fire Tablets from Symantec
- Up To $500 in Amazon Gift Cards from Sendgrid
- Jawbone Jambox from Mashery
- Parrot AR Drone Quadricopter from Pusher
- HD Hero2 Camera: Motorsports Edition from Iron.io
- Sphero Robotic Gaming Ball from Ordr.in
For more info see the full list here
So developers, what are you waiting for? In addition to these awesome prizes, you’ll build apps, meet cool people & hear from great speakers! Don’t miss out on the opportunity: space is running out…register today!!
As we announced on Friday, Ben Legg, CEO of Adknowledge (fmr COO of Google Europe) will be speaking!
We’re also going to hear a few words from Thom Ruhe, VP of Entrepreneurship at The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation!
We’ll have several more speaker announcements as well, so make sure to keep checking back!