We’re excited to publish our 100th blog post AND present the 2nd in a series of 3 videos from our Kansas City Big Data: The Future Of Insights event!
This video consists of a panel discussion from the event on how Kansas City companies leverage Big Data. We curated a group of experts such as: data scientists, engineers, data analysts and leaders from companies Adknowledge, Cerner, Spiral16 and Contemporary Analysis.
Big Data Panel Participants
- Ryan Brush – Distinguished Engineer, Cerner
- Wesley Kerr – Team Lead, Machine Learning, Adknowledge
- Ben Hemphill – System Architect, Cerner
- Scott Kahler – Data Platform Admininstrator, Adknowledge
- Aaron Weber – Product Architect, Spiral16
- John Young – Director, Data Analytics, Adknowledge
- Grant Stanley – CEO, Contemporary Analysis
Given the wide array of our panelist’s skills and expertise, these questions generated insightful answers:
- What advice would you give to people who are thinking about implementing Big Data in their own enterprise?
- What support does an organization need for Big Data?
- What are some trends you’re seeing in Big Data?
- How do individuals learn to work with Big Data?
- ..and more
Kansas City Big Data Panel Video
Check out insights from our experts here:
Check out the other Big Data: Kansas City Videos
Here are the other 2 videos from our Kansas City Big Data: The Future Of Insights event!
These videos include 2 keynotes, delivered by local Big Data Experts:
- Keynote: “Big Data Tools And Technologies”
- “Big Data, What’s The Big Deal?” Keynote: The Future Of Insights
Connect with us
Kansas City IT Professionals provides many ways to get connected, whether it be via events or social media:
- Sign up for our Newsletter/Events invitations
- Join us for in depth tech discussions in a community of over 9,000 on Linkedin
- Follow us on Twitter for real time updates & interaction.
- Like us on Facebook
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
LogiXML gives IT professionals the fastest way to create BI applications, deploy scalable dashboards and reports, and embedded analytics into existing applications – all for a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
Unlike traditional Business Intelligence platforms that are complex and costly, LogiXML’s agile technology allows organizations to rapidly develop, refine, and adapt BI applications that serve any number of users on any platform, all without extensive development or professional services.
Symantec provides security, storage and systems management solutions to help our customers – from consumers and small businesses to the largest global organizations – secure and manage their information-driven world against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently than any other company.
Multi Service specializes in the design, implementation and management of commercial billing and payment solutions, specifically closed-loop, net pay programs. We work with clients to identify specific credit requirements and transaction processing concerns in order to develop operational efficiencies that can foster business growth