Our latest addition to Compute Midwest is Brad Abrams, Product Manager for the Cloud Platform Team at Google!
Brad is responsible for the developer and admin experience for the Google Cloud platform. He is author of several books from Addison Wesley, including Framework Design Guidelines. Previously, Brad was the Product Unit Manager of the Application Framework team at Microsoft. He graduated from North Carolina State University in 1997 with a BS in Computer Science.
About The Google Cloud Platform
The Google Cloud Platform allows you to build applications and websites, store and analyze data on Google’s infrastructure.
About Compute Midwest
Compute Midwest is a 2 day convergence of tech: new people, new ideas and innovation in Kansas City.
With 1 conference, 8 amazing speakers, a hackathon and 2 parties, Compute Midwest provides a fantastic opportunity to connect you with 400+ forward thinking tech minds.
We’ve got a speaker lineup of tech heavyweights like:
- Brad Abrams – Product Manager, Cloud Platform Team, Google
- Scott Chacon – CIO, Github
- Jason Hoffman – Founder & CTO, Joyent
- Naithan Jones – Founder, AgLocal
- Zach Kaplan – CEO, Inventables
- Dan Levin – COO, Box
- Ben Milne – Founder, Dwolla
- Michelle Munson – CEO, Aspera
Engage in conversation about the future, exchange/build new ideas and gather several takeaways that can move your career or company forward!
Imagine The Future! November 9th
Get inspired at our conference, happening at the Kauffman Center for Performing Arts: learn about what’s next in technology – straight from tech leaders, startup founders & visionaries.
Hear the stories of innovators who are building companies that change our life, our work & our business.
Gain insight into their vision for the future, learn where technology is going and discover how Kansas City can capitalize on Google Fiber.
Create The Future! Nov. 10th
Over 100 developers & designers will come together at our hackathon for a 24-hour code-fest focused on building awesome apps with APIs!
Build your app solo or with a team of up to 5 people. Present it and compete for thousands of dollars in great prizes as well as community recognition!
We offer 3 ticket passes (with discounts for students, startups and non profits)!
- Conference only – this gives you an all day pass for November 9th to hear our awesome speaker lineup. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Conference + Hackathon – this gives developers and designers an all day pass to the conference on November 9th and the Hackathon on November 10th-11th. Includes breakfast and lunch November 9th & meals provided during 24h hackathon.
- Hackathon only – this gives developers and designers a pass to the hackathon on November 10th-11th.
Here are 4 ways to save BIG and/or get FREE tickets!! (Including an easy way to help you convince your boss/company to pay)