3 simple reasons why IT professionals need to attend our Career Fair on 6/21!
Our Kansas City Information Technology Professionals Summer Career Fair, presented by Multi Service, is a one of a kind opportunity to connect with recruiters & hiring managers face to face: http://www.kcitp.com/?p=2311
Here are the three *simple* reasons why you CAN’T miss this event on June 21st @JCCC
1. We have 10 great companies that have jobs for experienced Kansas City Information Technology Professionals:
Cerner, Commerce Bank, Digital Evolution Group, DST, H&R Block, Multi Service, Perceptive Software, Red Nova Labs, Service Management Group, and Sprint.
2. There are TONS of job openings for experienced IT pros, here are just a few that are listed:
– Software Engineers (.net/C#/Java/PHP)
– Systems or Infrastructure Engineers
– Database Administrators (SQL or Oracle)
– IT Project Managers
– Business Analysts
– Quality Assurance Analysts
– Security Analysts
Go here to see more details & register (required). Please note: these are not entry level positions. You must meet the job requirements in order to register & attend the event.
3. You’ll ALSO be able to get career development advice from experts in the IT community, on topics like:
– Resume/Personal Branding ( Provided by David Templeman)
– Best Practices in Software Development / Project Management Best Practices / Business Communication skills for Software Developers (Provided by AdventureTech)
– How to leverage Social Media to find opportunities and build your career (Provided by the Social Media Club of KC)
Make sure to register TODAY, so you don’t miss out on this one of a kind chance (space is limited). Go here to learn more: http://www.kcitp.com/?p=2311
Do you know experienced IT professionals looking for a new gig? Help us get the word out & tell ’em about the event! It only takes a few seconds to forward an email or post to Facebook: you could change someone’s life if they get an opportunity from it!